google classroom

google classroom
Link to my google classroom information

Monday, March 30, 2020

March 30- April 7, 2020


I have called and got in touch with most of you today, March 30. I will continue to reach out to the those who I haven't connected with tomorrow. I will have office hours on Google Meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 to 3:00 starting Thursday, April 2. To join the meeting you can click on the link or call in using the number provided in my google classroom. You can always email me anytime and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

To log on to Google classroom:

Login: ####@gapps.northschuylkill.net
Password: whatever they use to log on to a chrome book at school

Study Island

Login: ####@ns
Password: abc123

some students have been logging into to classlink to get to the google classroom. If you want to log in this way, you need to log in the following way:

username: 4 or 5 digit student ID number
password: nse##### ( your number with a zero leading , unless you have a 5 digit ID number)
This is the same way that the students log in to the chrome books at school.


I hope this helps! Once you are logged into your gapps account, you will be able to find the google classroom in the apps ( it looks like an array made of dots or a square shape made of dots). There should be several invites from teachers to join their classes. Please email me if you have any problems joining a class.


Also, for the math assignment, I do have www.mathantics.com link there for you to watch videos to review multiplication and division and the study island link as well.

Please continue to go on prodigy a few minutes each day to keep your math skills sharp and to maybe learn a few new things.

Remember, the assignments in the google classroom are for review and practice and are not graded. Just give it your BEST EFFORT!